Taking a break

• Just to let everyone know, i am taking a break from the community for a while, ive been running it and supporting Sammys-ZPS for a good 7 years+ now, and as much as i want to be involved in expanding the community i just need to take a step away. i will still be on from time to time but i wont be involved with any management.

Due to the recent changes with the community and changes of permissions and privileges me and verg have decided to give admins, (which we hope to make the server run with less issues with player behaviour, player bans, any admin abuse that may occur, and a better understand of rules in the server for all) i should not need to get involed with day to day issues the wonderfull world of sammys-zps can usually offer. Verg has full control and the person to report to with any server related questions / additions to the community from now on !.

• Aaaw I'm gonna miss playing with mah Juxie :/ Hope to see you back soon man and may you always find your way back to Sammy's :D

Good luck!
    Lexvhw

• This threads contains 14 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!