Sexy's overly sexy giveaway

• ok so I plan on buying the 4 pack of the game DAMNED. I reserve 1 copy for myself another copy is going to my youtuber buddy a 3rd one has been won by a s-zps member already and the final one GOES TO ONE OF YOU LUCKY BASTARDS

so lets lay down some ground rules:
    THE ONLY PEOPLE ALLOWED TO ENTER ARE PEOPLE RANKED MEMBER AND ABOVE
    PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN 1 AND 50 the person who gets the closest to the number that is to be randomly selected WINS THE GAME
    in case of a tie where 2 people are the same amount of numbers away from the winning number a sudden death match will be held in which I will FLIP A COIN and determine the winner that way thus maintaining complete randomness xD

for those not aware of what damned is.... here is a short video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

numbers in use:
    lex - 31
    baldy - 16
    SIRJ - 12
    fluffy - 13
    bluebanana - 11
    Mike - 24
    Feng - 9
    the humanoid typhoon - 27
    diablo3 - 35
    Luke - 7
    CharBoon - 26
    darkboon - 43
    Laurens - 22
    toxic peanut - 47

A WINNER WILL BE DECIDED AT 11AM GMT on sunday

• This threads contains 50 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!