MOVIES

• ok so im going through some upcoming movies and I find 2 im really looking forward to but people are really arguing over so I want all of your opinions on these 2
    forst we got the upcoming WARCRAFT movie

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

now im really looking forward to this and I think itll do better than lord of the rings although all the lotr fans are saying this is just a cheap gimic of lotr
    the first war was very barbaric and brutal and all about the orcs finding themselves and gaining their own freedom and independence from the burning legion when they invade azeroth. ill admit a few commenters on this made some good points.... like on the half orc half human female who isn't actually half human in the lore and is actually half draeni but at the time of this movie draeni havnt really been discovered as such yet and arnt involved in the story so the humans would have assumed she was half human
    im also curious as how they are gona portray Gul'Dan (the first orc warlock) now in this they call him a shaman which I suppose is correct coz he was a shaman before he became a warlock but at the time of the invasion he was definitely a warlock. im also curious to know if they plan to put kil'jaeden or archimonde or at least mannaroth in this to explain why the orcs are invading in the first place XD

the 2nd move is SUICIDE SQUAD

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

im really impressed with the casting although im a little unsure of them adding a magic character before the doctor strange movie is released to explain the magic part of the DC univers xD
    will smith as deadshot could work ill admit deadshot wasn't originally black buuuut will smith I think has the right stature and mentality to play deadshot quite well. a lot of people are saying he should play ric flagg but I think that would be a mistake OPINIONS PEOPLE also discuss other upcoming movies here as well

• will smith as deadshot could work ill admit deadshot wasn't originally black

James Bond isn't originally black too, but Idris Elba would make a great 007 [even though people oppose it, coz he's black];

Also didn't have time to watch second vid, but will there be a new Joker? That'll be just a terrible idea: after Ledger's performance people will just be dissapointed with whomever will portray the new joker. Unless if it's some complete different Joker, more closely "related" to the comic books

Also this is the movie I'm looking forward to:

Not the official poster ofcourse (coz it's the poster of the first movie) but I really liked the 1st one, one of the better horror movies I've ever seen

• This threads contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!