SEXY GIVEAWAY TIIIIIME

• ok so its time for my long awaited sexy giveaway time
    i got 3 games up for grabs this time. Dead by daylight, zombie army trilogy AND homefront: the revolution

this will end on the 24th of this month roughly (when i get paid)

this one is for people ranked MEMBER and higher non members im afraid cannae participate in this giveaway

all of you WILL use the following format for your entries:

Dead By Daylight:
    Zombie Army Trilogy:
    Homefront:

not using this layout will result in me not counting your entry (i feel like being evil with this one xD)

you will all pick a number between 1 and 50 for each game (if its a game you dont want just put N/A next to it where you would write the number) itd make my life easier if you did enter in for all the games however i wont be punishing people for not wanting a game
    each person will be limited to a single win so to increase your chances it would be better to take a shot at all 3 and see if you can trade it with one of the other winners if you dont like it.
    as always i will try to keep track of who has inputted what number and add a little section under the current text here for all the taken numbers
    go wild and MAY THE ODD BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR

taken numbers:

Dead By Daylight: 40, 42, 6, 3, 12, 1, 14, 35, 16, 18, 7, 23, 22, 33, 9, 5
    Zombie Army Trilogy: 25, 16, 6, 7, 24, 1, 14, 26, 34, 18, 17, 2, 22, 33, 9, 5
    Homefront: 10, 6, 48, 1, 14, 37, 16, 18, 7, 25, 22, 33, 9, 2

PSYCHOPUNKS WINS DEAD BY DAYLIGHT
    LEO WINS ZOMBIE ARMY TRILOGY
    LAURENS WINS HOMEFRONT

• This threads contains 20 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!