Counterstrike Server

• It has been a busy first month of the year with several things happening in the background of SoD, including the new mod Joux announced some days ago.
    However, not all news is positive, as you guys will read in this post.

As of January the first, 2016, the support for the Zombie Panic: Global Offensive (SoD Counterstrike server for short) has officially been terminated.
    We will no longer host any modified servers on any counterstrike game, nor plan to do it in the near or far future.
    With this, we will also see a shift in the headadmin section. After all, we do no longer require a headadmin for the SoD Counterstrike server.
    Thus Bludy, after having fulfilled his task as Headadmin of the Counterstrike server for over 7 months, will be relieved of this task.
    Instead, he will now be placed in charge of the 7 Days to Die server.
    Lexvhw, the former headadmin of 7 Days to Die, has agreed to give his position to Bludy so that he can concentrate more on real-life.

Talking about the 7 Days to die server:
    As many probably already know, there has been a bug that has caused some players to loose their profile and thus their ingame stuff.
    I've found a way to fix this manually, but it will take quite some time.
    And since I'm currently close to my university exams, I concentrate on those first before fixing the 7 Days to Die server.
    My apologies for the inconvenience.

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Wanna make a contract?

• There was actually no real reason to keep it running as CSGO itself is played most of the time competitively. The script we had also had bugs. Apart from that Valve "recently" (think in november or so) they changed how community servers are setup which requires a Gameserverlogintoken (GSLT) however to get one of those tokens you would have to add your smartphone (register it) and tbh i dont see why we should do that.

• This threads contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!