Did you know... suggestions

• So, I had this idea to make a list of some facts regarding SoD and its members.
    If you have suggestions for this list, please post them below. Make sure you follow the following rules (ain't much):

1. Post your suggestions in this topic, so that they can be discussed among everyone when someone questions a fact.
    2. When posting more than one suggestion, number them (1, 2, 3, 4, I, II, III, IV).
    3. When adding new suggestions, make a NEW post. This way I don't have to check for updated posts all the time.
    4. Ofcourse both serious and funny suggestions are allowed, as long as they are not harrashing and, in some way, true (so no things like "Joux is an asshole" or "Lex is #1" ( Kappa ))
    5. Do not post suggestions already in the official list. Posting a suggestion someone else also suggested that hasn't made the list yet is allowed though.
    6. Keep the suggestions linked to SoD / S-ZPS.

Looking forward to reading ur shizzle :D

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Wanna make a contract?

• This threads contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!