A weekly game of Sid Meier

• What day suits you best for a game of sid meier (note, it will most likely be 2~3 hours per match) 9

The result is only visible to the participants.

As many of you know, many sid meier games we play together are never finished.
    This is mainly because when playing with more then 2 people, there is always one that cannot game when trying to continue a match.

So, I came up with the following idea: a weekly playthrough.
    Beginning first week of june, I will host a game of sid meier on 'long'-play settings every weekend (day is to be discussed).
    This means that every weekend I will host a game at the same time, and those that played last week will be able to join.
    If someone cannot make it, he can ask someone else to play for him or I will ask someone to. If a place stays vacant, the AI will take over (something you definitely don't want to happen :whistling: )

The settings:
    - In order to participate, you need 'Sid meier's Civilization: V and Sid Meier's Civilization: Gods & Kings DLC
    - The amount of players is defined by the amount of players at the start of the game + 1 playable AI.
    - The game will run on 'long', the most common setting for a fun game.
    - Difficulty level will be Prince or higher. Lower is not allowed.
    - Resources are set on abundant
    - Barbarians are to be discussed, since some people hate them and others won't play without them
    - All other settings are default ones
    - The game wil be played up until one nation achieves victory or my PC breaks down.

In order to prevent 1hour taking turns (especially when players are at war) the maximum amount of participants is limited to 7 per week (excluding the playable AI)

Note: As I said those that played last week will be invited first. An exeption to this is when one of the original starting players asked someone to control his nation for a week because he/she couldn't make it.

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Wanna make a contract?

Edited 2 times, last by Crispy Bacon ().

• - The game wil be played up until one nation achieves victory or my PC breaks down.

I lol'ed

Too bad I'm in the last run for finals and won't be gaming that much anymore after dis weekend :/

• This threads contains 40 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!