ANOTHER OVERLY SEXY GIVEAWAY

• ok so as thanks to all those who have been supporting me during my recent medical problem and the admins that have been patient and nice enough to not remove me from the members listing I will be doing a giveaway on the 21st or 22nd of this month with a copy of ZOMBIE ARMY TRILOGY to the lucky winner as always only members and admins can opt in for this and it will be in the usual format of picking numbers and random lottery (hopefully feng wont win this one he seems to win most of them these days.... and if fluffyduck takes part ima just make sure he loses xD)

I should also note I am getting better the doctors are slowly taking me off my meds although that in itself is proving to be pretty damn painful xD so hopefully if all goes well with the final staged of my ttreatment and no side effects occur I should be back up an running and fit to play with others again xD

• Great to hear man :)

You have enemies? Good.

It means you stood up for something in your life. - Joseph Stalin.

• This threads contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!