Goodbye Sammys-ZPS.com..

• ...And say hello to Soldiers of Demise.

For almost 6 months now (even longer) we have been discussing the options to move the community into other games, but had been slightly restricted by the current name. We had a lot of replies (and thanks for the input!) with possible names and discussed the usage of them; however, a lot of the names given unfortunately had already been taken. In terms of the rewards, we will be listed the runner up names and distribute the rewards accordingly.

By the end of the day (hopefully!), both the main site and forums will be changing, and our new home will be on the web address of http://www.soldiersofdemise.com. The forums will be reconfigured into game divisions and most current content will be moved into the ZPS Game Division.

Ranks, Permissions, Admins, Management Changes

With the change, I am moving Mr.9 down from Management; it’s been a very prolonged decision but unfortunately (for us!) his life commitments and lifestyle change have taken priority. But I hope he will return very soon to once again help our community grow, and of course, dominate the leader boards!

In Terms of Ranks and Permissions, I am re-introducing Head Admins for each game we expand into for individual game management. As it stands, this will not mean too much for anyone, and not much will currently change, but a system is being put in place for when it is needed.

Due to Mr.9 Leaving the Management Team for Both Server and Community Roles, I am re-appointing XeroX to the Server Management side of our community. As behind the scenes and undocumented notes, XeroX has helped the ZPS servers a tremendous amount so far, with helpfull admin plugins and scripts to the barricade griefing code, aswell as alot of other help with testing scripts and other plugins.

There is a full explanation of the roles on the new website when it goes lives. But to clarify, I have split the management now into two groups (Although this was briefly set in motion when i last made management changes.) which are Server Managers & Community Managers. For issues regarding server performance or issues with player stats and or donations, server scripts/mods, Site/Forum Issues, Server managers are in control. For anything regarding the Community, such as Admins, Members, Bans, Disputes and Player issues, Community Managers are the people to go to (in a first case scenario).

ZP:GO + Forum Downtime

The ZP:GO Script me and XeroX have been working on over the past two months is almost complete and ready for a live test, just a few more additions and fixes required but hopefully either this weekend or the next it would be nice to get some members together for better testing! Notes on the mod will follow on release on both the Site and Forums.

With all these wonderful changes, I will be asking the entire community on what they would like added to the community, from admin changes, Forum Changes, Site Changes and even Game Servers for any other game you would like added to the community! I will have a write up regarding this after the new site and forums are live however.

And finally, for a 'Heads Up', The Forums will be taken offline at some stage either this evening or tomorrow morning to make the changes to fit in with the new community name and various other works required.

Any questions please let me know here or on steam direct.

• This threads contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!