Pls help me by ccorrecting my task :D

• Can you guys correct mistakes or tell them to me :D this is for a lot of points (school) idc if it's a lame story or not just tell me if i made any mistakes and correct them if you want . PLS :D
    Alternative end.So they continued on their trip and after a few hours of walking they started to feel cramps in there stomach, they thought it was because of the long trip so they stopped and had a break next to the road. One of them had vomited they were worried and it started to rain. They went to the nearest forest to find some shelter, they made a camp and laid the most sick one of the most sick one on a bed made of sticks and leaves, after he fell asleep one of them went back to the village to ask help, as he approached the village he saw nether heard anything he was surprised and he went into the village, he saw some dead corpses on the ground so he grabbed his gun and knocked on a door, no one opened. He smashed the door and searched the house, as he came closer to the bedroom, the smell became worse. He went inside the house and then he realized the whole village was dead. Panicked he ran back to the other two soldiers but they were also dead. It must have been the soup but then why didn’t I died did he think, meanwhile he was thinking that he collapsed and died to. But while he collapsed he saw the same stones on the ground and saw they were infected.

QTWave

• Since I'm not native English speaking, I'll correct the obvious mistakes:

in there stomach

there --> their

laid the most sick one of the most sick one

Wut?

he saw nether heard anything

He saw nor heard anything (I think)

but then why didn’t I died did he think

Wut? First: But then why didn't I die; Did he think???? rephrase that sentence and use other tenses.

meanwhile he was thinking that he collapsed and died to

Meanwhile --> While he was... and died too*

Also the construction of many of your sentences is just bad. I still have to find correct punctuation in your whole story

• This threads contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!