Dark Jokes!!!

• WARNING The following jokes may and will be offensive to some people , read them with caution and under your own responsibility. You've been warned!

I'll start ^^

A woman is standing on a bridge, thinking about jumping off.
    A homeless man walks up to her.
    She sees the man coming and says, "Go away! There's nothing you can say to change my mind!"
    He says, "Well, if you're going to kill yourself anyway, why don't we have sex? At least I'll enjoy it."
    "Absolutely not!"
    The man turns and starts walking away.
    You're not going to try to convince me that life is worth living? Where are you going?
    "I have to make it down to the bottom. If I hurry, you'll still be warm!", he says.

• Hmmm... Same warning as Luke: If you don't like jokes which are offensive to black people, women, handicapped people, white people,... don't proceed to read this.
    If you can see the humor in racist and mysoginist jokes, go on and laugh. Just saying: I am not racist, don't hate women, nor African people. I hate all people equally.

Q: what did the deaf, blind and mute kid get for Christmas?

A: Cancer.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Q: How do you kill 50 flies at once?

A: Slap an Ethiopian in the face with a chair.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What’s the useless skin around a vagina called?

A: The woman.

Q: What is better than winning a medal at the Special Olympics?

A: Not being retarded

Q: What's the difference between acne and Michael Jackson?

A: Acne usually doesn't come on a kid's face until he's at least 13 years old.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Why do women call it PMS?

A: Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Q: What do you call a bunch of white guys sitting on a bench?

A: The NBA (basketbal)

Q: How many white men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: One, white men will screw anything.

But for real, to all next posters in this topic: can we stop making fun of black people please? There are Blacks in my family tree....and they're still hanging there.

People once mocked me for knowing a lot of "My Little Pony"-names... I can't help it that I know it. I just remember it from all the screaming in the back of my van.
    Q: what's the difference between a Ferrari and a pile of dead babies?

A: Well, last time i checked I didn't have a ferrari in my garage...

Argh I have so much more... The next ones are quite racist and really offensive. I advice not to read further when you are not O.K. with racist jokes. Also: I only put jokes about black people here coz I don't know a lot of white people jokes, but if you have any, post them and I'll probably laugh equally hard about them. So it's not because of racist motives or something c:
    Here we go:

-What's the difference between a black guy and a snow tire? The snow tire doesn't sing when it's in chains.
    -What's long and black? The unemployment line.
    What's the difference between a large pizza and a black guy? A large pizza can feed a family.

But really guys: don't be racist. Racism is a crime and crime is for black people.

Edited 5 times, last by lexvhw ().

• This threads contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!