Ice Bucket Challenge

• I got nominated for the ice bucket challenge and consider doing it twice , once with rl friends , 2nd time with you guys, question is if you guys are ready to show your face because I don't mind ^^

• Hahaha this Ice bucket challenge, what to say of it.

I don't mind showing my face, meh, I'll film it with a potato so you can't recognize me.
    But, nowadays people are forgetting what it's about and it's just becoming another stupid facebook-trend like the "drink a beer in one time" or "jump in public water". If we do it, then only do it when you donate money to the research.

Not trying to be a buzzkill, but the initial challenge was: be challenged --> do it + donate €10; or don't do it + donate €100. Now stupid kids just took it as a joke, which I'm not pleased about coz it's a terrible disease (that's the situation on my facebook feed tho) ^^

• This threads contains 14 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!