Server Manager - Mr 9

• Due to the amount of activity, time and work Mr.9 has put into the community spread out over the last few years, not only as a player back from the old RPG system but as an Admin, i have appointed him one of the new Server Manager positions available to help out with community requests and issues.

I am thankful for all of the community support and help people give, but as additional support and help is required, i need an extra hand in running the community as a whole, and I am sure you can agree Mr.9 Makes a good candidate for the position :)!

Mr.9 can now deal with the following;

+Additions and Removal of maps.
    +Changes and Updates to Admin and Player rules.
    +Additions and Removals of new and old admins.
    +Full control of the servers and Forums.
    +Issues with Donations.
    +Starting and Stopping the servers when required ( Auto Restart Failures and other server related issues ).
    +All previous Head Admin Responsibilities.

Therefor, you can now either deal with myself or Mr.9 with all issues regarding the Forums and Servers. *Cough* Lex...

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• WOAH! Congratz 9!!!! You deserve it!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    I think it requires a celebration Joux.. Like... A DOUBLE POINTS weekend? :thumbup:

• This threads contains 28 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!