About reseting the points.

• Hello, I'm kind of new here but ok.

I thought that it would be fun if the head admin or the owner of server #2 could mby reset the points. I can see alot of new players joining the server and if they are zombies they just go afk or complain. I remember that the points were reseted every three monts, but now i haven't seen a reset in a long while. It would be more fun if it will start all over again. It's not fun to see some players, admins etc. running with 30speed and 30dmg and just owning everyone ^^. What do you think? Sorry if i created this thread in the wrong spot, it was confusing :D.

-Nahhpewpew

• Not really needed as you get a good head start amount of points as a new players. Also alot ppl who are zombie will go afk no matter if there are any upgrades or not. You will obviously not catch up with speed 5 on a speed 30 zombie / survivor.

• This threads contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!