Donate a Miku Skin

• Dear all S-ZPS members,

For the entirety of my S-ZPS life, I have dreamt of the day that I could walk alongside Miku-sama. If it wasn't for Mike, I would never have heard of her, and my life would be without purpose. But now, I have found my goal, my purpose - To claim my very own Miku skin, and bask in the glory of enlightenment, with my fellow S-ZPS brethren. Attaining this skin would mean the world to me, and I would owe you all my life. By signing this petition, and donating a Miku skin to me, you will have succeeded in bringing the utmost joy to a fellow member, and you will all earn yourselves a place in history; as the men, women and/or others that saved my soul. I hope you will do what is best, and support your fellow S-ZPS member.

If you support this cause, just reply with a +1

Thank you all for your time.

• I'd say: Follow your dreams, may they bring the peace and love that your hart desires

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Wanna make a contract?

• This threads contains 48 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!