Favourite T.V./Movie Moments

• I was having a chat with Lex, and I decided I want to know what all your favourite T.V./Movie moments are.

There's no particular theme, just a moment you feel captures your emotions the most, whether it be super sad or downright hilarious.

If you want to post a clip from youtube feel free! :D

Edited once, last by The Killer ().

• Argh, so many >,<

Guess I'll narrow it down to 4:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    --> As a child, this was an emotional kick in the man-parts :D
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    --> As a teenager, this was an emotional kick in the man-parts

Finally 2 from mah favorite movie:

--> because I was amazed about how such a simple scene could capture the essence of the joker so well

--> This scene is just badass

• This threads contains 20 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!