7 Days to Die

• Today I was spitting trough the steam summersales, when I discovered the game 7 Days to Die.
    Altrough I haven't bought it yet, I have read many of the reviews and watched the gameplay video's, and I'm planning on buying it.
    Sins it is a game that is all about zombies and apocalypse, I thought I'd share it with you guys. It is solo as well as multiplayer (and supports mods also) so perhaps, when more people get it, we can play it together :D

For those who want a short description of the storyline:
    Building on survivalist and horror themes, players in 7 Days to Die can scavenge the abandoned cities of the buildable and destructable voxel world
    for supplies or explore the wilderness to gather raw materials to build their own tools, weapons, traps, fortifications and shelters.

Note that the game is still in Alfa :whistling: , so many features for this game will be released in the future (you can also suggest your own features ;) ).
    Here is the link to the steam promotion-page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/251570/

I hope this was useful to you guys, and I'm looking forward on playing it with you! 8)

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Wanna make a contract?

• This threads contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!