Help me with a Vote :D

• Hellow there guys.

Some time ago, a good friend of mine participated in a writing contest. It now turns out that she made it to the finals :D
    In order to make out who will be the winner, people can vote on their favorite. I'd like to ask you guys if you can vote for my friend ^^

To vote, you only need to go to this page: http://writenow.em-cultuur.nl/default.aspx

The text on the page is in dutch, but don't worry! You don't need to read it. For those who want to help me with voting for her, I'll explain how to down here in 2 easy steps ;)

Step 1:
    In the image below you will see a few names on the left. Select the name I marked red, so 'Marjolijn van de Gender'. Select her bij clicking on the + sign.

Step 2:
    Fill in a valid e-mailadres in the on the image blue-marked area. Don't worry about the other empty squares; those do not need to be filled in.
    When you have done that, klick on the button saying 'Stem hier!' ('Vote here!')

In forward thanks
    Your favorite bacon :D

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Wanna make a contract?

• This threads contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!