A Veg Dick- Remove my gag bros.

• Well was about 2 days Sod phone, gagged me ( i guess for dirty talkin, nigga stuff and that) and i would like to say that im gona try control my language and be more educated, im a regular player on the server how all know, and i love playin on ur sever and speak with several people (including sod) and i get of lot of fun there, i admit that several times i didnt have the best behaviour on words terms, but all of us learn from errors, so im in process of.

So i will like to all and more specific to Phone to remove my gag and the other comand that dont allow me as zombie to break any table or window, thats pure injustice, i cant kill humans as zombie.

PD: And i would like to apologize for my bad language (mostly trash talkin) that i had this days.

My best greetings to all SOD Team
    A Vegetarian Dick ;)

• You have been warned and punished several times, probably more than normally due to being a regular visitor. 7 bans on record and dozens of warns that's why you got your punishment to think about it. Drugs are not an excuse of such behaviour, you can join in and get restored back but that's your last chance!

• This threads contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!