VIP Features! - Trails and Skins

• Time for an BIG update!

Firstly, Trails!, Although most of you know by now, a few trails have appeared in the server. I am planning to add further trails, and slightly improve the current ones. ( i want to make them a little more bolder ) I do plan to add different types and some more unique ones like the current rainbow one added. Currently there are 4 to choose from. Red, Green, Blue and the multicoloured rainbow trail. like VIP Skins previously used to work, they do require Active VIP days to work.

Secondly, and the biggest part of the news is that we have our Custom Player Models back! Kreygasm
    Thanks to a massive help from N7Legion, we are once again able to have custom skins active in the server. And i can not thank him enough! He has kindly ported some awesome skins into ZPS, and they honestly look fantastic.
    As none of the previous skins work with the new ZPS 3.0, brand new models are going to slowly appear in the server over the next couple of weeks. I also have plans for a specific skin which was previously in our old mods for the veterans of JX Mod which will be a locked unique skin for top JX MOD Players ;) Depending on the amount of skins we do manage to port across, there will be several other ways to gain unique skins, which i also plan to do with some upcoming trails.

Currently we have the following skins!
    Ezio from Assassins Creed >< Max from Life Is Strange >< Genji from Overwatch >< Master Chief from Halo >< Garrus from Mass Effect >< M.A.R.S from Blacklight

--

--

I will be personally adding new skins every week or two, and will be keeping the skin list up to date as much as i can!

• Something to add here:

Please, don't spam at me suggesting a model on the server whenever I am on. If you have got any model you would like to suggest for, private message me on this forum instead. I (and probably Joux) will consider them.

• This threads contains 28 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!