Soldiers Of Demise - Xmas Event 2017!

• Soldiers Of Demise XMAS Giveaway 2017!
    Update 1
    As it is that time of year again, it is once again time for our Annual Soldiers Of Demise XMAS Giveaway!

As everyone loves EA Games and their crate system, i thought it would be an awesome idea to create our very own Key & Crate System FailFish

Q: So how much money do i need to pay?
    A: None.

Keys and crates are gained randomly by simply playing ( And no, You cannot AFK to gain free drops ) Actively playing will only earn you these drops.

Opening these crates will give you a chance to win one of the many games added to the loot boxes, or if you are extra lucky, a piece of Coal! Kappa

Games will be added over the next few weeks, as I am waiting for the steam deals to start ( which is on the 21st ) But i will still be adding games Pre-Sale.

While i am still adding games, i would like you all to provide me with 3 games you would like to see in the crates, so i can get a good idea of what to add in weeks to come.
    If someone has already mentioned a game and you would also like it, please suggest it again!

You can access your Keys & Crates by logging into the following > http://www.soldiersofdemise.com/vip ( Opening crates will be possible within the next few days )
    I have used the Sign in through steam method to grab your steamid so only you can open your crates ( Don't worry, it does not provide us with your password, Just your SteamID & Name )

In the meantime, join up on EU1 and go get your Keys & Crates! QTWave

Update 2

The Xmas Key & Crate system will be available from 19:00 ( 7:00 PM GMT+0 ) this evening, and will be Initially open for Members Only. It will then be opened up for all @ 21:00 ( 9:00 PM GMT+0 ).

This will open all BLUE Games listed which includes;

- Torchlight II -

- Rocket League -

- Goat Simulator -

- Shadow Of Mordor -

- Guantlet -

- Human Fall Flat -

- Rust -

- Rise of the Tomb Raider -

PURPLE Games will be unlocked nearer to Christmas, which i will once again announce. ( As i plan to add more games through the steam sales )

But in the meantime, if you would like any of the games listed above, get your keys and crates ready for a chance to win some Coal! Games!

• Add Battlefront. Kappa

Actual game ideas:
    PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
    Battle Chef Brigade Cuphead
    The Binding of Isaac
    Cave Story+
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Rust
    Nioh
    Ark
    The Forrest
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege
    H1Z1
    Garrysmod
    Doom
    7DaysTodie
    Wasteland2
    GangBeasts
    Fallout
    Portal
    Euro Truck Driver
    Xcom
    Arma
    Sid Meiers Civilization
    Neir
    Left4Dead
    Subnautica
    Wolfenstein
    Age of Empires
    The Witcher
    South Park
    Don't Starve
    Dead Cells
    Deus Ex
    The Elder Scrolls
    Dark Souls
    Sniper Elite
    Dead Space
    Plague Inc
    Dying Light
    The Long Dark
    Far Cry
    Darkest Dungeon
    Metal Gear Solid
    Killing Floor
    This War Of Mine

I know those are verge, And I could go on.. But those are just some idea's.

I have a dream of a life more Ideal..

• This threads contains 28 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!