Year end update - EU1 & Management Changes

• Hey all, with news of the recent release of 3.0, we (finally) have some news to share will everyone!

> Servers [b][u]

To being with, our EU1 server will be transforming into a 24/7 Vanilla based server, with our new ranking system. Our plan is to run the mod over the next few weeks in preparation for 3.0. Most bugs and issues have been resolved, it is now time to run the mod in a live environment to resolve any further bugs before 3.0 is fully released. The current version of the game, some functions were never designed.. well, and although it is possible to fix them, they will and should be automatically resolved in the new version of the game. This mainly affects the statistics for IED & Grenades, it has always been an issue with all other mods created for the servers, but generally never a huge issue. As of tomorrow ( 11th of November ) i will be opening the EU1 server permanently. The current stats will be resetting due to the bugs found in the initial test that recorded incorrect values.

> Management [b][u]

After some discussion with our current management and upcoming release of 3.0, i am pleased to announce a new Community Manager to join our ranks and assist with the transition into hosting a Vanilla server along with the Management of our community. Therefore i would like you all to welcome our newest Community Manager : Leo! Leo has shown a great amount of passion for ZPS and towards our community over the past few years, which has also made it a very easy decision to make. Leo will be taking an active role over from Cody who has decided to take a little break from the active duties ( i hope ^^ he is not allowed to leave ). This now means you can contact either myself, Xerox, Mike or Leo for any issues server/forum/community related issues. Along with this change, Leo has also created us new public steam group, which is very much long overdue. We will be using it to announce public events and help regarding the servers. It will also include events relating to the upcoming servers and changes. Details on the group will be posted shortly. Once it is ready, i will also make a front page announcement with the details. I will be opening the server around 3:00PM ( GMT + 0 ) - I may try and add a countdown this time for those different time zones ;)

• This threads contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!