Your favorite music

• I wanted to make a thread in this forum where everyone is able to post their favorite music.
    I liked the 'everyday a song' thread in the old forum so i thought that this forum could have something like that too ;)
    Hope you like the idea

So im gonna start with my first songs: (watch out it is going to be edm, but the 2nd one is very calm)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A Blue Banana

• we...already have a thread for this don't we? Or we used to?

You have enemies? Good.

It means you stood up for something in your life. - Joseph Stalin.

• This threads contains 366 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!