Small Server Update and current state - Stats ( Accuracy ) + RTV & Map Plugin Update 08 06 2016

• It would seem stats ( specifically accuracy stats ) which stored shots fired, hits and kills were not saving the shots fired. This meant people were becoming accuracy gods for free. The problem has been corrected and a backup has been restored from a few months back. There would have been no way to genuinely correct the current stats therefor using a backup from a time in which the script worked correctly was required. This issue does not affect anything regarding the rest of the mod ( upgrades , achievements etc ) just a few months worth of weapon stats.

As it was requested recently, the JTV Mod ( RTV + Map Plugin ) has been updated which, on a server crash, will once again load the last map played before the crash. If a next map has been decided, or the server crashes on a map change, it will also load that map instead. As much as we love biotec, i think sticking to the map rotation and voted maps are preferred in general.

As you may have already noticed, Alyx & Barney have been disabled, i have no eta of a fix yet, but for the time being, they are disabled ( due to invisible bugs ). Also the Zombie Leaver system has also been temporarily disabled ( Mainly due to crashes which i believe is linked to this mod ).

• This threads contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!