Astrology Reading/Natal Chart

• so ill start off by posting the link to the one i use
    http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

now this one is a BIRTH CHART meaning itll just give you the info on the date AND time of your birth meaning that its just a starting point and wont be 100% accurate as things change day to day
    i cannot post all the results as there are images and charts and stuff that dont transfer over very well so ill copy some of the text but it doesnt mean much without the charts so ima just be posting random little bits just to show u what to expect
    now dont ask me to explain how to read all the info you get im still learning myself but you can sort of figure out bits and peices by refering to the charts they give you and the text info that follows each one about all the options its giving you
    I DONT NOT RECOMEND ANYONE ELSE POSTS RESULTS AS IT DOES POST SOME PERSONAL INFO WHICH I TOOK THE TIME TO CUT OUT PLUS THERE IS ALOT OF INFO THATS GONA TAKE UP ALOT OF THE SCREEN XD SO DONT POST IT if u feel the need to talk about ur results just give breif overviews of what you think

Sun in Leo
    There's an unmistakably regal air to Solar Leos. These are dignified--even noble--folk. Leos have a reputation for being conceited, but think again. Leos do feel important, but this generally takes the form of wanting to change the world in some way--to make the world a better place. They are generally motivated by affection for people, and often have big dreams and plans to make people happy.Generally, Leos are hard-working. After all, they are attracted to the good things in life, and they know they have to work to get them. It is sometimes difficult to imagine Leos as go-getters if you happen to catch them in one of their languid moods. These people can sleep in, laze around, and luxuriate for long periods of time. However, when they do get to work, they do it with intensity and determination. In this way, they are not unlike their symbol, the lion. The worst thing you can do to a Leo is accuse them of bad intentions. Displaying behavior that makes them think you don't appreciate them runs a close second. These happy, jovial people become mighty hurt when others don't see them for their noble intentions.Loyal, and sometimes rather traditional, Leos are, after all, a fixed sign. They'll hold on to situations and people for a very long time before they give up. There is an unmistakable idealism to Leo's view of the world and the people in it. Often, Leos have a very noble inner code that they answer to. Although on the surface, Leos appear rather confident, they can actually be some of the most humble souls around. They are the first to blame themselves when something goes wrong. Once again, it's the Leonine self-importance at work, and this characteristic works in unexpected ways. Instead of being the conceited, self-absorbed show-offs of reputation, they are usually very self-aware, self-conscious, and, yes, even humble.Short description:He is masterful, likes authority, aspires towards an ideal. He likes to give advice. He is honest, frank, loyal, open and sincere.Weaknesses: pride, vanity, arrogance, presumption and disdain of others.

Moon in Leo
    Depending on other positions in the chart, Moon in Leo people are not necessarily outgoing. When they feel comfortable, they do like being the center of attention. That is, they like being in the "spotlight" in the comfort of their own homes and with family and friends. They enjoy entertaining others, and often take on the role of comic. Lunar Leos often feel a need to organize, and even control, their families and friends. They have an inner mission to set things right, and generally like to oversee the goings-on in their little circle. This is a rather creative position of the Moon. At the very least, Moon in Leo people want to create and entertain. They can be rather lazy at times, and a little bossy too. Generally, though, they have a deep need to treat others fairly and justly. Lunar Leos require lots and lots of love and care in order to function well in the world. When they feel slighted, these people can be dramatic in their emotional displays. When their pride has been hurt, they are given to big scenes and sulking. This rarely happens in public, however. Lunar Leos are far too concerned about their image to make splashy scenes outside the comfort of their own homes. In public, they prefer to take things in dignified ways. At home, however, they're given to big displays of emotional drama. These scenes generally don't last too long, however. Lunar Leos are often personally popular folk who are valued for their integrity and strong sense of justice. Generally, it is easy to reason with a Lunar Lion. Appealing to their well-developed sense of fairness usually works well. Short description:He is brave and knows how to take risks, has the courage of his convictions, is honest , imposing and sharp. He has a great sense of, and respect for, justice. Organizational sense. Selectivity in friends, but is not overly influenced by them. Taste for splendor.Weaknesses: changing and numerous affections. Emotionally demanding and proud. Brooding when attention is not forthcoming.

• Its a bit hard to understand the layout and all that.
    But from the info i got i guess? Dang it's pretty scary how well it represents me ;)

9NTfJVl.gif21PrrNN.gif?1madness_bases_test_by_catasthrophy-d5r4q35.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!