Upcoming maps for ZPS & extra info

• Me 16

The result is only visible to the participants.

Hello folks,
    i know i haven't been active much on the servers and on the forums but i have a "because" to say to you guys.
    Currently, i'm on a test assignment to a game on Greenlight called Operation Black Mesa as a Level Designer and starting mapping to Contagion too just as a try and how my map would look in-game. That is and will consume my free time, turning it on a 'real virtual work', not a hobby anymore. I usually started to map for fun and like see my maps begin played by many people, that's really makes me happy.
    However, that won't make me stop map for ZPS, just will take more time to finish them, honestly, i haven't even start to create a new Bar version. And in some months, i'll be on a new programming university for long years too.

Anyway, this month i'll be very busy with this test to apply in the dev team of the game and do one 'Hunted or Escape' map for Contagion in the future. I'm just coming here personally to say to everybody i'm not 'dead' in ZPS, i'll be rarely playing with you guys of course. And i want to thank you who supported my maps, gave excellent feedback of my old maps and all the bad and good critics too. With that fails i could do great maps on Source Sdk since 2009. Those people who said: "Taba you could do this and this, would be awesome man" - ""Fix that and that man, create aliens and barrels there too" - "Put my name on there or more easter eggs" - "Y U make more deathruns?". It's mean a lot to me really, you guys can check how i changed compared the Area41 b1 to the VF2, and the old Frozen Heart to the new one. I learned so many new tools and features on the SDK that i never heard about, and that's helping me to join in the dev team of this game now - so please, never change your personality and be yourself as i met you guys in-game.

Thanks Joux and Verg who added my maps on your servers since 2010~ - Xerox, Cody, Mr.9 and others who have playtested my maps, and all members who liked or hated my maps on the servers. Without you guys, i would be just playing around and making 'cubic and regular' maps for fun yet.
    SO, if you have read all this drama, thank you. :thumbup:

That's it, and as always: do school, stay away from drugs.

Peace and hugs from,
    Tabajara.

• This threads contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!