Changes to S-ZPS

• Since Xerox left, I and Joux were already talking about to make some changes about how admin levels work and what they should do.

As I want to focus more on the server stuff, rules, adding/removing admins, donations and all other stuff where you need root access for (like database), I let the lvl 4 admins be Head Admins again so they can do some of the work I and Joux did before.

So what does a lvl 4 admin do now?

- Moderating the Forum, they can close, move, edit topics and posts.
    - Accepting, denying and removing S-ZPS Members.
    - Do the Ban Requests and Appeals.
    - Check Admins if they do what they should do and not abuse, so also the complaints about abuse will be sorted by them. Except if it's about a lvl 4 admin than a root will do this.

Who are the lvl 4 admins and for what server are they Head Admin?

RPG Mod (EU #1)
    - Mr. 9

Fungrades (EU #2)
    - Zach

(Both servers, DJ Opiom)

What does this mean for me as player?

- That you have to go to one of the Head Admins controlling the server you are playing on. You only should go to a root when it's a emergency, about lvl 4 admins, donations or problems with the server itself. Forum and Member stuff can be done by Head Admins.

I wish the Head Admins good luck with the work and let's hope the community get's better by the decision I and Joux made with this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!