serious time

• So recently i've been playing lot's of cs go, not knowing that the people their intentions are not like the ones of the people on zps i got scammed okay i was fine with it but at the end of the month 100 was taking from my visa okay i changed password etc and today my dad called and another 400€ has been stolen so my dad is furious and threatening to sell my pc etc idk yet but my pc will definitly be taken away for a good month of two so no steam and i'm very sorry but members come and go and i haven't been very active lately and i don't feel like i still have something to offer to this community even thoug i love it but sadly enough i have no opinion on this it are my parents and i've seen my ducky duck is here to replace me once again and maybe when i get my pc back, our paths might cross again :D

QTWave

• This threads contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!