No(s)goth

• So, this piece of f2p (true f2p, no p2w shit here) game got into open beta a few days ago and I've been playing it for a few hours, and it's pretty fun. It's humans vs. vampires set into the world of Nosgoth, which was a world in the Legace of Kain series. Apart from that, it really has nothing to do with LoK. Right now, there are 4 classes in each team, with 3 (or 4? Can't remember) maps.

Right now, there's only Team Deathmatch 4v4, but they'll be adding more modes in the future (Falshpoint is in beta right now - capture the flag basically), more classes, more items etc. You get items by either leveling your classes, or by buying them for in-game gold which you get no matter if you win or lose, or by byuing it for real monzey, but that's really not necessary.

The only thing you can't buy for in-game currency are skins, otherwise everything is obtainable. What's really great, though, is that the basic weapons and abilities (which you can also buy, permanently for a larger sum or for 7 days for a really small sum which you can get back in like, 3-5 games) are pretty good, too, and won't put you in disadvantage to other players. So, yeah, no p2w here.

The game is obviously team-based, but you will learn that soon enough when even if you are able to shoot vampires in 360 no scope, one-shot-kill, you will still get rekt if your team-mates are a bunch of idiots. Which is sometimes a given, but I've had mostly pleasant enough experiences with at least average people, so that's pretty good. You won't get yelled at for being a noob at lower levels because the match-maker is trying to balance shit, but it's still not as good and sometimes you will just get a shit them against great team. But, that only happened to me once every 10-15 games or so.

Each Team Deathmatch (the primary game mode) is divided into two rounds, and each round lasts 10 minutes or until one team accumulates 30 kills. Then the round ends and another begins, and each team changes their races, so humans in first round are vampries in second round, and vampires in first round are humans in second round. At the end of tthe second round, the number of kills from both rounds are numbered for each team, and the one that has the most kills wins. So, even if you lose the first round, you can still win, and vice versa.

The game is really easy to get into (but hard to master, etc.) and has AAA graphics without being a computer devourer.

You can team up with three other players in death match and thus create a team. Which is always better than pubs, but even that is very much fun.

So, what are you waiting for? Get it for freeeeeeeeeeeeeee and let's team up, bitches!

• I played it for a while back in the closed alpha and its a really good game. I wish they would make an sequel to legacy of kain (good old times, which most people dont remember or wasnt even born in theses days). The most cool thing about the game is, its team based no solo action or something or you dead. Stopped it because got bored playing it alone maybe gonna give a try again

ldplk.jpg

• This threads contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!