Ban Webpanel - BanMe

• As you all probably noticed, Sourcebans was removed some time ago and never has been readded. Sourcebans was too buggy and slow, so I and Joux decided to make our own panel.
    Joux did all the SourceMod plugins and for bugs ingame you should go to him. I did all the website stuff and still busy developing this. Darknightorion made all the nice icons and the BanMe logo, so much kudo's to him!

You can access the new banpanel of BanMe trough: http://sammys-zps.com/banme/

Let me remind that I'm still busy developing the website (Alpha), the basic stuff for visitors is done. Currently I'm busy with the Admin Panel and the features of this. You can keep track of the updates here. (this link can also be found at the bottom of the website by pressing the version number)

If you find any bugs or security problems please let me know

If you have any questions, suggestions or just want to tell your opinion... please post!
    (give constructive criticism, just saying "It sucks!" doesn't help)

Ps. I dind't pick the background image, that was Joux :love:

• This threads contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!