Glitching/Exploiting maps

• Lately I notice that people starting to glitching/exploiting the maps, while there has been a rule for this for years that this isn't ok to do. Several people are a lot more expierienced in ZPS and know much more how to do this than as example new players do, this is just a unfair advantage. Especially with the upgrades, which is in general higher with the experienced people means that people just won't like the server anymore and leave.

I talked with Joux about and we agree that this should be punished and be much stricter on this.

So to everyone here, please stop glitching and exploiting the maps and play like the mapmakers want the map to be played. Also to all the admins, if you see a player doing this ban this person (if it's a new player warn him/her first, frequent players know the rules). If anyone seeing a admin doing this come to me or Joux and make a video or demo (prefer a clip on YouTube). You can also post it on the forum if you prefer this, but remember with no proof this topic will be deleted.

• how long to ban? 30 min?

If you type Google into Google, you cant break the internet :|

• This threads contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!