• I've been in the community for barely a month or two, yet I've already come to a decision.
    I'm leaving. I just don't care for ZPS anymore, the game is dying, I hate the new system, EU 1 is empty constantly except for events/rare occasions, and I've just played the game to the point I have no interest in it anymore. I just don't believe I can commit to this community. I won't play on EU 2, so that's that.

I request my member status be removed, I doubt I will be coming back for a long, LONG time. If ZPS gets an update, I might return, otherwise, farewell.

-mrliberty90 ||

• Sorry that you feel this way, but you gotta do what you want, even if that means leaving things behind.

Even tho you've only been here for a couple of months, you've been awesome to hang out with, and so I hope that you'll return and enlighten us again.

Until then, see you space cowboy :)

• This threads contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!