Grant the "gag" command to members

• So, it sometimes happens that a player decides to be a dick and starts spamming. Usually, they do it through voice chat first, which is more annoying than normal chat. But thankfully, members have the ability to spare others the suffering and !vmute this spammer into oblivion, and if no member/admin is present, they can still mute him on their client-side. But the fun doesn't stop there, oh no. When these spammers get muted, they oftentimes decide to continue their relentless dickery in the normal chat, where a member or a normal player is powereless to stop them by "according" means. It doesn't happen often that an admin is present on these spamming occasions, so all the players have to bear the suffering of these idiots. The only way to stop them is basically !vban them (when you kick them, they just come back), which seems like an over-the-top punishement. And, as the history has taught us, the admins don't like it when members !vban people. What I propose is the ability for members to !vgag the spammers, so they can go kindly to all kinds of hell. :cursing:

What sayeth thou?

• I agree. I have seen a lot of people spamming in the chat like "Hahahahahah! FGT FGT FGT" 100 times.
    Not only this. There could be people which they could rejoin to avoid a vote. I tried to catch one but I missed.

• This threads contains 21 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!