ZPS in Minecraft?!

• Hello all,

I did not play minecraft for a long time since my video card was not supporting it ( it was playing skyrim/tomb raider and bf3 at high easily lolwut?) but anyhow, i managed to perform a miracle and it worked once again. Then i came up with the idear to Rebuild a zombie panic source map in minecraft. I was keeping things realistic and fun so i picked the map Armory. Of course there have been made some modifications to make it playable but i tried my best to make it as true to the real one as possible.

After a couple hours i made a nice functioning minigame. Then i thought to myself, 'I could share this with the community'. And so , here i am, presenting you my own replica of the map Armory. If you have minecraft, I should say: Give it a try! The game is meant to be played in survival and without breaking blocks. There is a nice amount of Easter eggs as well. I hope you Enjoy it. I am not sure but Bacon mentioned that there was a Mc server for the sammy's community once?

I have a Trailer and a picture for you guys in case you want to have a sneak peak.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Download the map now!
    http://www.megafileshare.com/s/download/1835638/z51592/Zps - Armory.rar
    1. Unrar
    2. copy paste @ Local disk ( C:) Users/My computer/Appdata/Roaming/.Minecraft/saves

Tell me if you liked it and if you have found some easter eggs already ;)

Laurens

• This threads contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!