World Championship Football 2014 - Pool!

• Sammys-zps.com WC 2014 Football Pool

Since a lot of players live in countries where football is the #1 sport (yugh to American Football :D) and probably also going to watch there country play (I do at least) I
    thought it would be nice to make something fun for Sammys-zps.com and in my country it's very popular to "gamble" the outcomes of the matches
    with family, friends or even work. Only difference is here you don't have to pay anything to join, just being a player of Sammys-zps.com is enough :)

Ok, sounds fun... where can I find this Pool?

You can find the WC 2014 Pool here!. You only need to register with nickname, password
    and Steam ID.. Steam ID can be found trough using the command "status" in console WHEN you are INGAME (ea. STEAM_0:1:2345678).
    I also should mention that only 1 account per Steam ID and IP can be made, so make SURE! you filled everything in correctly.

But why should I join this?

Very good question, you can earn prizes like I mentioned 2 days ago in the shoutbox. Prizes for both upgrade servers...
    I will later post the actual prizes, but they will be nice :)

Edit:
    The Prizes:

#1 - Gold Donation Pack (10GBP Donation) + Unique Skin!
    #2 - Silver Donation Pack (5GBP Donation) + Unique Skin!
    #3 - Bronze Donation Pack (1GBP Donation) + Unique Skin!

#Last place - Bronze Donation Pack (1GBP Donation)!

How much points do I get for everything I gamble on?

Points are rewarded based on these things:

2 Points - You are correct with the outcome of the match (not the goals)
    2 Points - You are correct with amount of "home" goals
    2 Points - You are correct with amount of "out" goals

1 Point - Bonus point when you are correct with "home" & "out" goals

35 Points - Bonus points when you are correct who wins the WC 2014!

Points from the Knock Out Phase will be placed as soon the group phase is done!

I miss some pages on the Pool?

Edit: Leaderboards is also finished, only thing is nice overview of the match results. That should come asap :)

Till when can I register?

I will close the register page before the first match starts on Sunday 15 June, you won't get any points for the matches that are already played when you register.
    There 6 matches in total till the deadline, it would be a waste and less chance to get the one of the prizes.

I will also close the ability to sumbit your scores.

What is ready at this moment?

The pool for the matches for Group A till H is done, the 1/8 till finals will be made tomorrow and hopefully also live than. The login, logout and register works also.
    Remember once you submit the scores, you can't change them.. so don't Sumbit with all 0-0!

Edit: The finals page will be live when all group matches are done, though I make
    Edit 2: You can now guess who will be the Champion of 2014 for bonus points! (this doesn't have to be the same
    as the Finals pool) You got till Sunday to fill this in!
    Edit 3: Leaderboards done, check what the rest filled in!

I probably forgetting a few things, but I will update my post than. I will make a post when I did a new update to the Pool.

Good luck to you all and may the best win! :)

Note: Don't try to fraud, I can check this and you will be excluded from the current and future events! I really dislike such behaviour, so just don't :).

• This threads contains 54 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!