Game giveway - Hunger Games Edition

• I have come to make a game giveaway which the following game to be given out, is FTL: Faster Than Light. Since I don't really need it, I am gonna make a giveaway instead, but it will be an unique one. Let me present you:

SOD - Hunger Games!
    All members gather up as we will go as tributes! Kreygasm

What's this game?

The game is a complete reference of the film "Hunger Games", in which the tributes (survivors) will go against other tributes and survive till everyone's dead. However, the game is purely RNG based.

How to participate on the giveaway?
    Just reply on this thread and tell what District (from 1 to 12) you would like to be in. One District is restricted to two tributes only, meaning that only you and someone else can be in one. If you want your avatar/icon on the game, post a steam link of your steam account. It will more look like this:

How to win?
    Just watch. I will keep this thread updated with pictures of the ongoing game. The game will not be rigged.

When does the game start?

When all 12 Districts are filled up and if not, the game will start next week at Saturday, the 7th of April which empty slots are replaced with AI's. After the game has started, this thread will be updated with the progress seen on the pictures.

What if I won? What if an AI won?
    I will send you a message on the forums. The AI gets their prize. If an AI won, the game will be over, and after that, I will do a RNG roll instead.

Good luck! (I am on District 7 btw.)

Edited 2 times, last by N7Legion ().

• This threads contains 20 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!