Goodbye A14.7

• Dear survivors,

As most of you have probably seen, the new Alpha 15 is out.
    To celebrate this, I'd like to host a little event to say goodbye to A14 and go to A15 in a good mood.

So, here's the deal.
    Tomorrow, in the afternoon, I'll host a build-and-survive event on the old A14.7 server, where those that come shall both together and against one another try to survive the buggy zombs and nubish survivors of the 14th Alpha.
    In the early evening, we'll go on a tour of rampage and destruction on a map that we'll probably never again play on.
    Then, in the evening, we'll together open the 15th alpha of the game on a brand new map, with the epicness of finding one another and crafting that first damn stoneaxe before night falls.

During the A14 games, I'll give away 'prices' for A15 which could help people start up, or take them down in the case of a certain 999+_deaths player.

I know this is a rather short notice, but that is because I know players would like to play on A15 as soon as possible, so I cannot just postpone the server-update 2 weeks without being lynched ;)

I hope to see you tomorrow, and if not I'm sure to meet you on the new alpha!

Post Scriptum:
    In order to set your game back to alpha 14.7 go to Steam Library -> rightklick 7 Days to Die -> Properties (lowest option) -> Bêta's -> Alpha 14.7 Stable

Not sure when I'll start yet, probably between 15.00 and 16.00 CET (GMT+1)
    I'll be hosting till late in the evening, so you can always join later (though you might miss out on prizes & fun!)

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Wanna make a contract?

Edited 2 times, last by Crispy Bacon ().

• This threads contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!