• So it has come to a time when i have to say goodbye, it is quite awhile that i only online for 1 day per week due to the schoolwork. And the more frustrated thing for me is the lag, due to the distance from the server my ping can never be under 300 ms, but thanks to Joux for his upgrade to the server i had manage to play with about 250 ms for a while in the server. But the fun had gone when the only fucking internet service provider in Malaysia had become worse and the internet speed become slower. Now my ping just fluctuate around 350 to 400 ms and this had make me harder to play as both survivor and zombie. Not to mention that i had also crash the whole server a few time recently. I just want to say thank you very much to everyone in this community for the happy memory when i played with u all and doing those silly thing. It is very sad to leave such a great community but just fed up on lag, I wish the community will become greatest community ever in the world, but it will always be the greatest community for me and also my second home.

• It's a pity you leave for lags :/
    You'll always be welcome in your own home: D
    And it is normal that you can not often you log in to the school.
    I hope you login from time to time :D

I hope see you soon :D

Foralax

• This threads contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!