teamkiller - "accidents" and "murder"

• Alright,first off:sorry okay?.i get angry easily if someone don't get what they are supposed to deserve,it's just me i'm like that,being mean is against the rules,being angry isn't.
    SOOO i just got back there yesterday and it's the third time i connect since a week so i may be veery unlucky or people just think i'm a punching ball/like to play with my patience. i've seen and been teamkilled a couple of time DURING THE THREE TIMES I WAS CONNECTED and either the person get a late yet unwanted slay,either they don't get slayed at all so reminder there:

4. Irritating and harassing using aspects of the game is forbidden (AKA Griefing). In case of violation : Warn/Slay/Kick/30 minutes ban.

Im not here to play the police there but im not just making a thread for a reminder because here is what i get most times : "accidental" teamkills shouldn't be punished .

If you kick a policeman/citizen in front of a policeman by accident in the genitals (idk how,maybe by dancing polka or whatever) you still get arrested right?same here.
    If the guy press a button that make a shelf fall on a guy by accident HE IS STILL GUILTY. If a guy shoot a gas tank in a house "by accident" killing everyone in it,he's STILL GUILTY. Especially if it's a member he should juged as guilty(btw YES i do carry my balls and kill myself when i tk siomeone by accident like pushing em into lava or closing doors on them,i follow them to this fate of painfull clumsy DEATH), you guys know the rules,the guy next to you ,you killed him,he cannot be a human anymore for that round and YOU are gonna profit of that to farm him aren't you?perfect occasion isn't it?Now yea i'm not saying EVERYONE does that or every accident is volontary im just saying that ANY form of teamkill should be punished by a slay.now you can also comment here to say what you think of accidents,but if the rules apply like the irl laws,then no doubt im right about it,as long as the victim charge the guilty MUST BE SLAYED but if both are amused by killing eachother like MOST OF US SOMETIMES then it's cool but still,if it's offending then it's a crime(didn't find any other word,givge one to replace in comment plz). Blood must have blood (quote from a serie called "the 100")

i'm not gonna name anyone because some of them are friends but friends do get angry at eachother sometimes and don't think it's a definite threat,it's just a reminder or "shit y u do dis???!!"
    anyway,i'd like to see point of view ESPECIALLY ADMINS about this subject.

In case this isn't clear enough that thread isn't a complaint, i just want people to react and comment about the teamkilling subject.

IM A FROG MOO

Edited 3 times, last by ji yu feng mao ().

• Its better to do name names so admins can actually do something?. If something like this happens often contact them. if people repeat offenses they will pay for it anyways

• This threads contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!