Euro 2016 lottery game :)

• Dear all,

I got the (great) idea of doing a kind of contest here for the Euro 2016 Football cup.
    This is a lottery/bet game on the winners of the euro cup.

Every participant must enter his prognosis for who will be the winner country, 2nd, 3rd & 4th place.
    At the end of the competition, I will attribute points to every participant as follow:
    correct winner = 5 pts
    correct 2nd place = 3 pts
    correct 3rd & 4th place = 3 pts
    correct 3rd or 4th place = 1 point

(Please note that there will be no 3rd place match so you have to enter 2 countries in 3rd/4th place - both right = 3 points; 1 right = 1point)

I will then sum up your points & issue a final ranking.
    The Winner of this ranking will be rewarded.
    I will make a vip donation of 5€ on behalf of the winner (1€ each if there are several people ex aequo)

Tip: Make sure your vote is possible ( do not write as 1st & 2nd place 2 countries who would meet in quarter...)

This is open to everyone so I hope to have a lot of participants :)

I will close the poll on next Friday (June, 17th) to avoid people waiting too long to vote (I should have opened it earlier...).
    Of course, you are allowed to edit your vote until 17-Jun around midnight (CET)

If you want to participate, please answer to this thread with the below format:

Steam ID:
    Winner:
    2nd:
    3rd & 4th:

Here is my vote as an example & to participate myself too :P :

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50932827
    Winner: France
    2nd: Spain
    3rd & 4th: Germany & England

Good luck everybody! BloodTrail

• This threads contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!