A14 talk and updates

• Hey People,

Due to some reallife stuff I haven't yet taken the time to make a thread regarding A14.
    Many updates, hotfixes and hothotfixes have been released by now for this build, but even so it is the least-buggiest so far.
    Currently some people are experiencing instant-crashes. This is most likely a unity-related bug, and should be fixed with A14.6.
    The blackscreen bug, which is triggered by removing someone's bed, is still unsolved. I'm working on finding a fix for this. [fixed].

The server also has a new IP adres. You can now find us at 164.132.239.174 on port 26900.

Btw, enjoy this new video.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

/人 ‿‿ 人\ Wanna make a contract?

Edited once, last by Crispy Bacon ().

• I saw that they "teamed" up with telltale kind of.
    Any chance this will add more quality to the game in near future? x)

21PrrNN.gif?1

• This threads contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!