KF 2 - Next update (25.03.16)

• Hi,

gonna summarize all facts about the next update as the "old" post was affected by the data loss too:

• sharpshooter will be the next perk to be released
    • 2 weapons have been confirmed: good olf crossbow and lever action rifle
    • new map: soviet- stylish prison
    • dynamiy difficulty adjustment: performance of the players will be monitored during a match and difficulty will be adjusted (dont know how much) to ensure a challanging but do-able game expierence
    • hans might get a nerfed/ changed
    • for some statistics about perk preferences and win/loose ratio depending on difficulty and boss check this post: http://steamcommunity.com/gid/…detail/970894511938085286
    • no time for the update known yet but i think it will still take some time

EDIT:

• small update: improved game data tracking aaaaaaaaand hans melee damaged got decreased :O (on hard only)
    • there was a live stream with one of the kf2 devs and pvp has been confirmed there, as far as i know the following game modes:
    • 2 teams competing who can survive longer (they cant hurt each other directly but can use zeds: rage fps scs, etc)
    • 1 player plays as clot who has to run away and survive as long as possible while humans with knifes hunt him
    • 1 player as boss (pat or hans?) against humans

EDIT:

• pvp has been officially confirmed: 6v6 pvp survival, similar to l4d i think: survivors play against zeds which can be controlled by humans
    • if humans make it to the final wave 1 player will play as the patriach against them

• all weapons of the sharpshooter perk have been confirmed:
    • lever action rifle
    • crossbow

• M14 EBR
    • horzine railgun

• next update will NOT contain sharpshooter (BOO!) perk but only LAR and crossbow as off-perk weapons, sharpshooter will be released with an later update
    • this however makes me hope the update will happen in the near future and sharpshooter would only delay it :D

EDIT:
    new post about the upcoming update, mostly summarzing previous posts but with a bit further information:

Edited 5 times, last by Char ().

• This threads contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!