i am out :'(

• yup no longer the LAGGING legend james is on steam cause of some dumb prob with my windows when i open any app or file it shutters and opems and the vids too on utube play like screens overlapping each other one by one it's like a flipbook and my game lags on the menu yup u hear it right on the menu so until this prob does not gets solved its farewell and here we go with the dramatic part GRAB UR TISSUES RIGHT NOW YO MAMMA AINT GONNA CLEAN THAT !! SoD was the greatest thing that happened to me i got friends who accepted me and were too much friendly with me u guyz were like my brothers and sisters (well i am indian sooooo... yay i have german bros awesome !) even when i made spelling mistakes on the go AND ZACH dude i don't know how to thank you man cause of u i got introduced to dis amazing community and thanks to all who tolerated me even when i was hella annoying (i usually am :DD) i am going to miss this community so much man i am crying right now (really i am not i am smiling and writing dis :DDDD i am pretty sad ) even if i didn't get accepted i am not sad cause REALLY whats the difference u guyz treated me in a way that it was equivalent (yes i wrote the word "equivalent" YEAAA BOooiii) to being a member NOW REALLY DIS SHIT IS GETTING DRAMATIC AS HELL TIME TO STEP IT UP A NOCH JOUX U SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that feels great don't hurt me) just kidding or am i ? ^^

and pls if u guyz can help on dis prob i will be more then happy.

so until that bitches it GOODBYE i hope u guyz great day i am going to play minecraft in my tab and build a nether and probably kill myself

james #100

joux #1

xerox #2

and i suck ! THE END.
    then JAMES took dis hat and headed out of his house took a gun shot a cat then threw a nade and look behind him in full OPness and the song started playing "COOL GUYZ DONT LOOK AT EXPLOSIONS" then walked away in style then came back to take his boots and suitcase. AND THE LEGEND ENDED. really i am ready to come back if u guyz help me out

then again he went back dis time not to take dis things just to go back home cause he really spent a lot of cash on the gun and nade and his suitcase was empty and his cap was from a dollar store and he was really feeling hungry HOPE MOM MADE CHICKKENN !!

• Np James, when you are all over the community like me you meet great people. You are one of them ya know c:
    I really do not know any solution for this tho :/
    Windows 8?

But i hope you can find solution for it soon! D:

9NTfJVl.gif21PrrNN.gif?1madness_bases_test_by_catasthrophy-d5r4q35.gif

• This threads contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!