A run on Friday?

• So me and a friend of mine recently got back to KF2 since it had big updates and the Survivalist perk incoming.

We've beem playing for 3 or 4 weeks and finished all achievements om Normal and Hard. We tried few on suicidal but we always get morons and retards with us who don't know shit about teamwork, perks jobs.

Even though Suicidal is recommended for levels 13-25 I'd rather having level 20+ if not 25.
    I play Support and my friend plays Medic. Communication is recommended also, we'll be using Discord most likely.

If you guys want to participate AND you know a bit about your perk, can communicate, got some high levels, contact me on Steam we'll try few naps on Suicidal and if goes well even Hell on Earth.

I assume the SoD kf server is down, I'll ask Joux if he can revive it so we can lock it incase we're 6 and kick noobs incase we're not.

• Played a lot of kf1 so I understand how most classes work but I'm a bit of a low lv on kf2 however I'm interested in helping :D play mainly medic tho so that might be a problem :>

You have enemies? Good.

It means you stood up for something in your life. - Joseph Stalin.

• This threads contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or log-in to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!