Hey! We mostly communicate on our Discord server nowadays.
So if You wish to chat with us feel free to join.

Small Server Update and current state - Stats ( Accuracy ) + RTV & Map Plugin Update 08 06 2016

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Small Server Update and current state - Stats ( Accuracy ) + RTV & Map Plugin Update 08 06 2016

It would seem stats ( specifically accuracy stats ) which stored shots fired, hits and kills were not saving the shots fired. This meant people were becoming accuracy gods for free. The problem has been corrected and a backup has been restored from a few months back. There would have been no way to genuinely correct the current stats therefor using a backup from a time in which the script worked correctly was required. This issue does not affect anything regarding the rest of the mod ( upgrades , achievements etc ) just a few months worth of weapon stats.

As it was requested recently, the JTV Mod ( RTV + Map Plugin ) has been updated which, on a server crash, will once again load the last map played before the crash. If a next map has been decided, or the server crashes on a map change, it will also load that map instead. As much as we love biotec, i think sticking to the map rotation and voted maps are preferred in general.

As you may have already noticed, Alyx & Barney have been disabled, i have no eta of a fix yet, but for the time being, they are disabled ( due to invisible bugs ). Also the Zombie Leaver system has also been temporarily disabled ( Mainly due to crashes which i believe is linked to this mod ).
Copyright © by soldiersofdemise.com 2020