"Dead" servers should be closed and modification on SOD website

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

"Dead" servers should be closed and modification on SOD website

This is regarding the other games, other than ZP!S.

I simple doubt Left 4 Dead 2 Server has any players at all since most if not every player choose modded servers.

In the following website, soldiersofdemise.com/ you can still see other games with the servers being stated as "CLOSED". My suggestion is, if those games wont have SOD servers anymore, they shouldn't be seen in website, they should be removed. If Rust, CSGO, etc, wont have servers, they should be removed. I think this is web designer work.

Servers with no players at all should be closed to save up money costs.
      L4D2 server was never officially (has quite a few bugs and currently crashes when round starts lol) launched and was more of a side project to keep in the scripting and maybe even expand knowledge about how certain things work in either l4d2 or source engine in general.
      yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Did you ever the hear the tragedy of Angela Ziegler the wise ?
      Show Spoiler

I thought not. It's not a story the
      Blizzard Devs would tell you. It's an Overwatch legend.
      Angela Ziegler was the main healer of Overwatch, so powerful and so skilled she could use her rapid healing to influence the human body to create life...
      She had such a knowledge of healing that she could even keep the ones she cared about from dying.
      The Zürich PHD is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
      She became so powerful... the only thing she was afraid of was losing her power, which eventually, of course, she did.
      Unfortunately, she taught Jeff Kaplan everything she knew, then her developers nerfed her in her sleep.
      Ironic, she could save others from death, but not herself.
    Copyright © by soldiersofdemise.com 2019