Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 405.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Quote from Sexy General zassho: “Quote from pretraket^^: “Also imma get resident evil whatever happens. Diehard resevil fan haha i even really liked resident evil 6 ( Leon and Ada's campaign best though imo)” finally some1 else that liked 6 i love it xD” I had no problems with 6. If every game has to be exactly like the original, the series is gonna go nowhere.

anime

The Killer - - General Area

Watching The Seven Deadly Sins atm. It's so funny and interesting to watch, there's much resemblance to FMA, and I absolutely love both the amount of fighting in the series, as well as how it's done. A fight is never really drawn out over more than an episode, but they never feel too short or forced. Great series so far.

I've been playing through the entire Mass Effect series this past two weeks, aiming to get the best and worse possible endings. Absolutely love the series, there's so much to do and it all feels like it's related to the plot, none of it seems like a chore at all - not to mention the great decision making and importing features. I can't wait for Andromeda, I'm expecting it to be a great game, with much more in terms of scale and variety and tbh I'm just hoping for another great story to play thro…

Fallout 4

Finish? Hello? I haven't even been to diamond city yet and i've got so much game time xD

TIME TO ORGANISE A KF2 MEETING BOYS!

Fallout 4

It's been about a week and I have already accumulated close to 2.5 days worth of game time. Most of this has been spent building the greatest settlements known to man and just doing as many side missions as possible. 10mm pistol, .45 assault rifle and fully automatic energy weapons have been my go to, with a lot of additional mods and upgrades thrown about. I don't use the power because I just like it that way, and for companions I like Preston coz minutemen4lyfe. Tomorrow, I have an essay and a…

Cho'gath Rape Machine

The Killer - - League of Legends

Yasuo main for life. "Memes are like the wind, always by my side." - Yasuo

Toukiden: 39 If i'm allowed to use my other two numbers for Toukiden that'd also be cool

hey guys got a good idea!!!

Burning the house down over here ^

hey guys got a good idea!!!

I just use my phone's browser if I ever want to check outside home. Works fine tbh.

Donate a Miku Skin

And I won after half a year. FeelsGoodMan.exe

Thread was titled to have spoilers so not sure why everyone is putting their comments in spoilers (Hidden Content)

"oh shit mybad"

Into the woods looks a little similar to one of the original KF maps (can't remember the name of it). Looking forward to the new perk, but still no sharpshooter

A13 previews

The Killer - - News

Edit by Xerox: Removed full quote 123 dank beams can't melt steel memes

A13 previews

The Killer - - News

Tbh some of the bugs are the reason the game is fun. For example, like the time I walked into my house and just fell through the world and died. It just gave me a raging hardon that could not be stopped.

Your favorite music

The Killer - - Music, Video and Games

Some good shit here youtube.com/watch?v=A5uLMnZmdGs youtube.com/watch?v=l76unGjRtBs youtube.com/watch?v=PmQ_pKPh8cU youtube.com/watch?v=e_S9VvJM1PI youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384 youtube.com/watch?v=boanuwUMNNQ youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw youtube.com/watch?v=iS8sqgBgzG8 youtube.com/watch?v=cLVqVftHSyE

imho, most of the time it's because the original maps are the easiest to grind points on due to everyone knowing the objective, good stronghold points and people working as a team ( ) because it's just burned into their memory. At the end of the day, whilst the true heroes play for fun (shoutout to the old timers), many play to be the very best, like no-one ever was... which requires the grind for points. As such, most would rather take a magnum and get 100 kills per round on church as opposed t…

whats ya fav Food?

Quote from lexvhw: “Quote from The Killer: “Lex's mom. Eat her out 7 days a week.” U fokkin wot? 1v1 me in Rocket league u li'l punk” Name a time and we'll do it. Whilst we're at it we can do a little role-play: i'll be Chris Brown and you can be Rihanna, coz I'll beat the shit outta ya Quote from acy1997: “Quote from The Killer: “Lex's mom. Eat her out 7 days a week.” was soo expecting that xD Ty for making this thread interesting :p” Some more for you ^

Copyright © by soldiersofdemise.com 2020