Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 417.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

"Thanks to that buddy..."

Luke - - General Area

For me it was 2009, I played ZPS only because it was a free to play game and I couldn't buy any games myself (12 years old). I met this admin back in the time that @Joux remembers I think, which later got kicked because of me to the best of my knowledge. The guy I'm talking about is "Existed Sindow", anyway, I was that little annoying brat and I begged to be an admin from that guy. I guess he felt pity for me and decided to make me an admin ( go figure ). I remember him telling me a few days lat…

Gotta love speed run videos when I'm bored and not home. Always watching GDQ if live or replays. Always wanted to be a speed runner but no benefits from it

2016 Xmas Giveaway

Luke - - General Area

Thanks Thief! Congratz everyone!!

2016 Xmas Giveaway

Luke - - General Area

JC3 : 15 21 37 GTA V : 14 37 Gang Beasts : 13 The Division : 13 The Binding of ISaac Rebirth : 13 10$ Game : 13 As always, thank you bro!

Time Zones SUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!

Luke - - General Area

The day before yesterday sever was full, was hella fun.

Time Zones SUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!

Luke - - General Area

Bizerco, give me a big fucking break, without VIPs maybe this server and community wouldn't exist.

Pick'em Worlds 2016

Luke - - League of Legends

INTZ won EDG -.- Amazing. Well I got 2 wrong ALREADY xD RIP 3 ultimate skins.

Pick'em Worlds 2016

G2 Gonna take 1st game of the day

Pick'em Worlds 2016

pickem.lolesports.com/share/series/3/user/3239151/my-picks Good luck

A run on Friday?

Luke - - Killing Floor 2

How low? Np friend of mine has SWAT and Support high level I belive.

A run on Friday?

Luke - - Killing Floor 2

So me and a friend of mine recently got back to KF2 since it had big updates and the Survivalist perk incoming. We've beem playing for 3 or 4 weeks and finished all achievements om Normal and Hard. We tried few on suicidal but we always get morons and retards with us who don't know shit about teamwork, perks jobs. Even though Suicidal is recommended for levels 13-25 I'd rather having level 20+ if not 25. I play Support and my friend plays Medic. Communication is recommended also, we'll be using …

JX MOD - UPDATE LOG - 01.10.2016

Luke - - Updates Archive

Mono has a point, i dont really think it should be removed, but i tbink that iy should reduced by like 25%-50% while a zombie takes damage.

Terraria is a perfect game. Like really, flawless. Got 184 hours on it, reached best content 3 times, always fun to replay it with friends. Wish I still had the pictures I took when I used to play it though :\

I never tilt in game, I only tilt in my heart. Jk I never tilt if a teammate makes a mistake but when my team starts to blame me I tilt hard. I know when I'm not the one to blame and I know when I should say my sorry for losing the game. Had that 17/4 Renekton game carrying Lee Sin's sorry ass, at 20 minutes we were so ahead. We had a team fight, 2 of us died, support and adc and we killed 4 of them, last one was bot we were at Baron. They decided to Baron and their gp attacked a turret on bot. …

Unlucky, never able to carry

You didn't, you wrote exactly what I said

Welcome back 9!

Woo! Alpha congratz! Cody strikes again with good promotions

Sincere Apologies

Luke - - General Chat

I don't think lib meant to offend anyone, he was a member and I remember playing with him, he was a good guy. Think he deserves a chance If no one is going to reply that he got offended then probably this thread is useless as you didn't offend anyone.

Lag-end

Luke - - General Area

Good times with you laugh!!!

Unlucky, never able to carry

And yet except Annie Bot pretty much, they still can play a big variation of champions. And Froggen's Anivia wasn't banned for a while as far as I know because there is no point to ban Anivia because Froggen can play anything else in pretty much the same level, I mean did you see Froggen's Viktor? Insane, would say even better than Anivia. And lets say even IF all of those you said are one trick ponys NONE of them has above 55% winrate - maximum 60% RARELY. During season 4, I picked the thing wi…

Copyright © by soldiersofdemise.com 2020