Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Minecraft Infinity Evolved Server Info

Albydo - - News

Ah, thanks for letting me know bud I'll try to be online around those hours aswell

SoD Discord server

Albydo - - General Area

Hey everyone! Here's a general announcement. I made discord server for the members of SoD! Your next step is to message someone from »SoD« Management or »SoD« Community Manager, and they'll sort you appropriately discord.gg/3mqSY4F

Ducky streaming

Albydo - - General Area

It's here boiiiiis, McDuckyFuc (aka Eddy) started streaming. He would really appreciate it if you guys would come in and watch from time to time. He'll be streaming ZPS / League and maybe come csgo. twitch.tv/mcdeckyfuc Come watch some scuffed gameplay

Minecraft Infinity Evolved Server Info

Albydo - - News

Could you add me and Decky ign's: Albydo / XxRiskataxX

It's been a while since my last thread but i guess this is gonna be an interesting topic. How to deal with tilt. A lot of you guys have probably experienced it and you know how shit it is to go on tilt. I see a lot of people go on tilt for the most useless reason. My question to you guys is, what is your trigger, what do you do when you're tilting (do you troll, flame, afk, etc...) and how do you calm down? This might help some people learn how to keep their cool and play out a game the best you…

Unlucky, never able to carry

Albydo - - League of Legends

Quote from Luke: “Look at it from the perspective on LCS, do you see the pro scene players play only one champion?” I mean, there is a reason why anivia keeps getting banned away from Froggen. That's because he's a beast with that champ and they don't want to give it to him. Trick2G once did tryouts for CLG and they said he just picked Udyr/Voli and kept going in enemy jungle. There are LCS players that are beasts on their champ. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying that a lot of people …

Quote from Luke: “don't main a champion, main a lane with many champion picks” I don't partially agree but you will find that when you play 1 champ super good in a roll you will gain elo a lot faster than when you main a roll with a lot of champs. I try to spam tristana as adc cause I can play her against everyone and almost always win lane. Of course I have other go to champs but maining a champ is really important to be superior in lane. PS: I really like how populair this post is getting. I'l…

Quote from McDuckyWings: “hehe xd when dat adc sucks at dealing dmg just get yourself a drake to do it , ez one champ 2 roles” what adc lmao hehe xd Lex is a living lifestealing source

yea, pick something that is self sufficient so you don't need to rely on your teammates saving you. That will help you a lot.

Alright, so this might be helpfull for some of you guys playing league and not being able to carry. I have been playing with Lex for a long time and i've seen him improving a lot (and still going) but i feel like he's getting stuck because he needs to change his playstyle. He's currently in Silver 4 but i feel like he plays better in normals than in ranked and i think that's with a lot of people. I think you need to come out of your comfort zone, play aggresive and play for fun/improvement, not …

Copyright © by soldiersofdemise.com 2019