Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 553.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

SoD Discord server

Crispy Bacon - - General Area

looks nice Albydo! might be a nice external chatroom

hmm, guess I'll check this out once the college year ends

a nice time you set there!

Time Zones SUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!

many still play in the evening hours of CET time, but if you are far away from that timezone then yeah, not much players

Goodbye A14.7

Crispy Bacon - - General Chat

Quote from Sexy Soul Hunter: “when zem got my bunker invaded i went ham on those zombies with the bowie knife and bone shivs xD and still the only thing that killed me that day were the mines and explosives of zem” such sad you had to miss the fun of Zem going rampage cause he locked you up in your own basement first xD

Dev Thursday Full Wipe

Crispy Bacon - - Server Information

any news on the server?

Goodbye A14.7

Quote from Laurens: “ It was a lot of fun nonetheless. My "Trump" wall did work against the waves of invading Mexican zombies!” Until Zem Helms-Deeped it that is youtube.com/watch?v=qBiA8qaLxbI starring: Zem as the Flame-bearer Laurens as Aragon Zacherino as Legolas Bacon as Theoden Zassho as The Man Next to Theoden Feng as Gimli Spidey as The Flying Man (at 0.33) Drakasin as The Old Scared Lady Zombies as The Uruk-Hai

Goodbye A14.7

so, Even though my login to the dedi sadly expired, which means I couldn't refresh the server and it became a great laggparty, I would say the event was a great succes! A few stats: between 2.200 and 2.300 zombies have been killed. 121 player-placed blocks have been destroyed by zombies. 822 player-placed blocks have been destroyed by other players. 41 playerkills have been made. Zombies accounted for 7 of those playerkills. 309 player-placed blocks have been destroyed by explosions. Most zombie…

Goodbye A14.7

Quote from Psycho Punk: “Your talking about what? 7days?” wel yeah, this is the 7 days subforum after all

Goodbye A14.7

Dear survivors, As most of you have probably seen, the new Alpha 15 is out. To celebrate this, I'd like to host a little event to say goodbye to A14 and go to A15 in a good mood. So, here's the deal. Tomorrow, in the afternoon, I'll host a build-and-survive event on the old A14.7 server, where those that come shall both together and against one another try to survive the buggy zombs and nubish survivors of the 14th Alpha. In the early evening, we'll go on a tour of rampage and destruction on a m…

Quote from Z-zachary: “Meele damage? Not to be rude or anything, but i think it is unnecessary to increase it, due to the fact that if you are good with meele, you do not need extra damage. It is op enough as it is with or without upgrades. It pretty much just makes the ones with the highest upgrade level even more op and un-killable. ” since the HP-regen timeout has been nullified an increase in melee-damage is nessesary to not render it utterly useless. Sure, you might still decapitate a zombi…

if we are derailing anyways: We are very well aware that the system itself is not entirely balanced and advanced players can get so advanced the are more than overpowered. This is also why we have issued resets in the past and also modified the mods several times. However, with a system based on EXP gain you'll always hold this problem. That is also why I can ensure you that in the future a new reset will take place. When, I cannot say, but it will simply because that's the way we've managed the…

Hello c:

hello. Ofcourse you can, just visit the bugtracker and post it there

the problem isn't as much the regendelay itself, but the combination of the regen and the high max-hp generation. Perhaps split it into 2 upgrades, if possible: One that gives direct hp regen (and thus is very expensive and gives a low regen/sec) and one that gives a regen after the zombie hasn't been hit for an x-amount of seconds. Alternitively we can nerve the regen itself or even reverse the change.

playtest on my map

what state is the map currently in? some screenshots would help Edit: Sankyu for the screens

So All Love Telephone?

Rpg mod has gotten boring.

I think everyone here knows where you are comming from Bizerco. As Xerox stated, doing something over a long period of time will eventually get boring. Many people here, including myself, have put zps activity on a minimum or even taken long breaks for a couple of months in the past. It isn't rly a 'taboo' as you state, it is simply that people don't rly talk about it on the open forums. If you look at the inactivity reports in the membersection however, it becomes clear that many people have ex…

Preparing for the first wave 147F1C401EC7F77C8F206272467640BA709FA5BF Preparing for the final wave 8CCE86A5CF9BFD56A3BFDB98AA5DCDC571D48CA6

The event was a huge succes. Many zombies, hornets and players found their dead, the latter sometimes by their own teammates. I'll post some screenies later on, and perhaps the others have some too The top-5 is as follows: 1: Zac-Ireno 2: Leo 3: Acy 4: Zach 5: Kaisaschnitt Congratz, the 5 of you will recieve a small boost on the A15 map when it comes out A honourable mention to Zem, who got killed by zeds before he could even reach the event terrain And ofcourse also a mention for Spidey and Sil…

Hello there foaks, As most of you know by now, I'll be on holiday starting next Sunday. Before that, I'd like to hold a little event for you guys. So, what is the Zombie Massacre Saturday: It is an event on which, on a certain location on a saturday, players will be put in a bordered location and have to survive waves of zombies. I would recommend everyone bringing their own guns and ammo. To those that don't have weaponry I will give some, but it won't be purple quality, just saying. For those …

Copyright © by soldiersofdemise.com 2019